Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is Homeopathy Slow ?

Some of layman complaint that Hoemopathy Is Slow !
Slow Result ?
Slow Action ?

First Answer: Yes it is true in Chronic Cases, such as a cse of Asthma of long duration say 10 years history or hypertension for 20 years history, gastritis for last 15 years, definately it will take some time to cure them through homeopathy.

Second Answer: Homeopathy is Not Slow
It is Very Fast and Prompt Cure.

On 26 of August 2008 at 8.30 pm I was called by my friend's house to see his wife who is suffering from severe vomiting, diarrhoea and severe cramp.On my arrival at the house, I can heard his wife vomiting frequently. She was exhausted. My friend told me that his wife has vomiting more tahn 20 times since last 20 minutes.
On taking a careful examination, I gave Ipecac 30c alternately with Cup Met 30c , every 5 minutes.
Suprising after 10 minutes the voting stop, cramp stop and the loose stool stop.
I left the house after 30 minutes.
After 2 hours I again called my friend as ask the condition of his wife. He said his wife is completely cured after taking about 10 doses of Ipecac and 5 doses of Cu Met.

Does Homeopathy Slow
The answer is Homeopathy is Fast and Prompt Result

No comments: