Wednesday, November 17, 2010
66th International Congress of Liga at Delhi 2011
It's a matter of great pleasure to invite you to the 66th World Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI) organized at Sirifort Auditorium, New Delhi from 1st - 4th December 2011. It has always been an endeavour of LHMI to promote scientific, literary and genuine work for the Homoepathic fraternity. The theme of the upcoming congress is “Homoeopathy for Public Health”. The congress will also provide an opportunity to share the clinical experience and deliberate on latest scientific research in the field of Homoeopathic medicine.
The Topics of LIGA Congress 2011 are:-
1. Public health initiatives in Homoeopathy
2. Government policies of Homoeopathy around the world
3. Basic Research in homoeopathy- scope and limitations
4. Homoeopathy for “Healthy Mother & Happy Child"
5. Clinical studies of Homoeopathy- RCT, Meta-analysis etc.
6. Success stories highlighting various prescribing techniques
7. Quality control of Homoeopathic drugs- GMP
8. Human Pathogentic Trials (HPTs) – planning & protocol
9. Homoeopathy in Dentistry, Veterinarian science, Agro-Homoeopathy etc.
10. Open topics
For Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesian Delegates who wish to attent
66th LMHI Congress, kindly contact
Prof Dr Nik Omar
Vice President LHMI for Malaysia
No.122 Gelang Mas, Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia
No.128 Jalan Raja Laut,
Tel: 019 9181915 , 019 9401915
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Homeopathic Blog at 12:07 PM