Thursday, February 12, 2009
The Advantages of Acupuncture Treatment
What Can Acupuncture Treat?
Recent research concerning the effects of Acupuncture has demonstrated its effectiveness in treating a wide variety of disorders.
Findings from basic research have begun to elucidate the mechanism of action of acupuncture... There is sufficient evidence of acupuncture's value to expand its use into conventional medicine and to encourage further studies of its physiology and clinical value. Promising results have emerged showing efficacy of acupuncture in:
• postoperative and chemotherapy nausea and vomiting
• postoperative dental pain, toothache
• alcohol and drug addiction, anti smoking
• stroke rehabilitation
• headache, migraine, dizziness, vertigo
• menstrual cramps, dysmenorrhoea, endometrosis
• tennis elbow, stiffneck, heaviness of head
• myofascial pain, facial naeuralgia, bell palsy
• osteoarthritis, arthritis, gout
• low back pain, lumbago, stitica, slip disc
• carpal tunnel syndrome, cramps and numbess of hands
• asthma, counging, sinusitis.
Further research is likely to uncover additional areas where acupuncture interventions will be useful.
Furhter info http://acumalay.blogspot.com
Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture Centre : 03-26926549
Posted by Homeopathic Blog at 6:16 PM