Saturday, September 12, 2009

Homeopathy Gaining Its Position in Malaysia

Dear Prof Dr.Nik Omar

I am Dr.Stanley Stevenson Madiki M.D. from Andhrapradesh India. I have heard about this 18 th AHML International Conference on Homeopathy / TCM, to be held in Malaysia 2009. I am glad to see that Homoeopathy is regaining its position as an Important system of Medicine and its nice to hear about committed Doctors like you and your team playing a significant role in the same. I congratulate you and your team for the same.

I am interested in participating in this Conference and would like to know the completed details of the same in regards to dates, timings, speakers, topics, stay, travel and food expenses and so on. I am also interested in being a member of Asian Homoeopathic Medical League. So please do forward all the necessary information for the same. I have done MD in Organon of Medicine and am having 10 years of experience and I am the Chairman & Managing Director of DSPHCPL a Pvt. Ltd. Company under which we run World Class Homoeopathic Chain of Multi speciality Clinics, apart from that I work as an Nodal Officer & Asst. Surgeon(Homoeopathy) at GGH-Yanam under the Central Govt. of India. . Please also let me know if you are still asking Speakers for presentations on the same and if so any specified topic? I would be happy to hear from. Thanks and Best wishes.

Regards
Dr.Stanley Stevenson Madiki M.D.
Chairman & Managing Director - DSPHCPL.

No comments: