Friday, June 10, 2011
Fistula In Ano
Photo: According to western medicine, fistula in ano must be operated just like in this picture.
A fistula is an abnormal connection between two epithelial lined surfaces. In this case it is an abnormal connection between the anal canal and the skin surface.
2. Examples of fistulae
* Commonest fistulae- Ear piercing!
* Commonest fistulae in medical practice- entero-enteric fistulae, but many are clinically silent
* Commonest presenting fistula- fistula-in-ano
3. Classification of fistula-in-ano
* Best to classify them according to their relationship to the anal sphincters
* Subcutaneous + submucous - below sphincters
* Low - traverses only the internal sphincter
* High - traverses internal + external sphincter
* Intersphincteric -travels between the two muscles with the opening being at variable levels
* Pelvirectal - opens above the anorectal ring
Fistula In Ano With Homeopathic Medication:
If treated in time Fistula In Ano can be treated with great success by homeopathy. Some useful medication are Ac Nit - Head the remedy. I should be given in 200c dilution every week. Soreness and burning pain in the lower bowel, a thin reenish discharge flowing freely from fistula. While beb Vulg - Fistula in ano with bilious symptom and itching of part as if beaten with hammer.
Other useful remedies: Ac Flour., Bacillinum., Silicea, lachesis, Sulph., Calc Phos.,
Bahasa Melayu: Ubat-ubat homeopati cukup baik untuk merawat fistula. Dalam lingkungan 10 terapi biasanya fistula boleh baik tanpa pembedahan. selamat mencuba.
Posted by Homeopathic Blog at 2:56 AM