Friday, June 3, 2011

Psorasis & Depression Cured With Homeopathy



Photo: HH The Sultan of Kelantan, official Opening of The International Conference on Homeopathy at Kelantan, Malaysia organized by Malaysian Homeopathic Medical Practitioner Association and Asian Homeopathic Medical League. 300 delegates attended with great success


A case of Psoriasis with Depression:

Hi All,
I was been introduced to Homeopathy at the age of 10, when I was suffering with Round and Tape worms in stomach, a common decease at this age.
As a usual practice, my parents too took me to Allopathic doctors, who gave me heavy medication (Sta 500 etc.). The potencies of these doses increased with increase of each white spot on my face.

Then we turned to Dr.K.M.Vishnu Nambison for treatment. He treated me and I was actually “cured without any side effects”.

At the age of 14 I was again cured for Tonsillitis by Homeopathy.

Later at the age of 16 I was detected with “Eczema” and chose to take allopathic treatment again. Till the next 12 years my decease was kept under covers with continuous medication. Actually, it grew with each passing year. My decease was completely dependent on medication and led me to other complications (Anxiety, depression, weight gain, roughness of skin and loss of self confidence).

Then, I started taking Homeopathic treatment with a local doctor. For almost 3 years I was been under medication. It was effective but only a little.
Finally, 5 months back, I contacted Dr. Nisanth Nambison (S/O Dr.K.M.Vishnu Nambison). The situation was not perfect to start medication, as I was located in Mexico and could only explain my symptoms on phone and email through snaps and videos. But Dr. Nisanth Nambison, thankfully, accepted the challenge and I was been detected with “Psoriasis”. After almost 14-15 years of treatment, for the first time, I was diagnosed properly. We started medication and as was expected by my past experiences with the Nambison's, I started to heal. My levels of anxiety and depression are lower. All the scars on my skin are now almost gone and I am feeling much better.

Though, I know it is going to take some time for me to come out of this extremely chronic disease. But, Lately I found a Doctor whom I believe will pull me out of this trauma for ever.

My journey with this disease led me to some conclusions:

Homeopathic treatment, though sometimes may seem slow, is accurate and is always without any side effects.
No matter which method of treatment you follow, it is extremely important to find a Doctor who is really efficient in his job and who follows his profession passionately as a religion then mere profession. I am lucky to find Nambison's!

Thank you Nambison's. Thank you Homeopathy.

Mr.HP,
Av. Paseo De Los Colorines,
412-C, Col Jardines Del Valle,
San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

No comments: