Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wrong Way of Prescribing Homeopathic Medication
Wrong Homeopathic Prescribing
1. Give the whole bottle of homeopathic dilution to given large doses
[Homeopathic Law of cure - minimum dose]
2. Given too many doses
[Homeopathic Law of cure - Single Dose ]
3. Given Compound Drugs [ Combination ]
[ Homeopathic Law of single remedy ]
4. Always Given in Mother tincture [ Q ]
[ Mother is considered as crud drugs, it is herbal - follow law of cure]
5. Given too many doses In High Potency
6. Wrong remedy, you will get aggravation - disease become worst.
Kindly refer to the tenets of Homeopathic Law of Cure.
Find good homeopath in your area, call 03 4042 2020, 09 7444420 for help
Posted by Homeopathic Blog at 6:20 PM