Saturday, April 4, 2009

Plies Cure with Homeopathy


I had a very good case of Bleeding Piles
Patient Mrs K L J
Age: 35 yrs
Occupation: Nurse

Patient came to my clinic with complaint of pile / Haemorrhoid. Co severe pain, cannot sit because the swelling was a big as a bunch of grape.

Painful piles with burning like fire and bleeding copiously. Great distension and swelling inside. Fistula in Anus. When the blood passes it is just like water from hydrant, piles protrude like bunch of grape.

* Day 1: After a careful examination and case taking according to Homeopathic Schema, I have given Kali Carb 30 c t.i.d for one day.
Therapy: Acupuncture Therapy with DU 1, Du 2, Ren 1, Ren 2, Bahui, Sangyinjiao.

** Day 2: Next morning, the patient came back with 50 % improvement, no more pain and the swelling in reduced. I prescribe Calc Carb 30 c. tid for one day.

*** Day 3: The patients came back again with a long smiles and just saying " Thank doc for your help, all my piles has gone and I am ready to go to Saudi Arabia to take my job there as a Nurse in Local Hospital at Jeddah."

Up till now there is no more news about this young lady. A assume that she is alright and very healthy now.

No comments: