Monday, July 4, 2011

Treatment For Azoospermia








Tidak Ada Benih Spermia
Air Mani Tidak Ada

No Sperma - Nil - Azoospermia


A Testimonial from a patient Mr Amsyari Zarir Abdul Shakur Age: 29th yrs

Record From Homeopathic Clin Dr Nik Omar, Bangi, Selangor.

" I was married for 4 years with no child. I went to consult a doctor to get a baby. They check both me and my wife. They take my sperm and do the 'sperm analysis' and found out that I have no sperm - sperm nil and the doctor told me that I m suffering from 'Azoospermia'

" I m not satisfied with the first result and went for another doctor who did the same test ' Sperm Analysis' and agin got the same answer ' No Sperm seen' Azoospermia.

The doctor advised me to do IVF or just take adopted child. IVF cost RM 20 thousand which is too much for me and adopted child too cannot be accepted to my wife."

" I dont give up and try to search in web other alternatives and found out Prof Dr Nik Omar Method of Infertility -HTI P 2000. I called him and make an appointment to see him at his Bangi Clinic.

On 12 July 2009

On my first consultation Prof Dr Nik Omar ask me a lot questions and advised me to take homeopathic pill for 2 years which I agreed.

I continue my treatment with him and take the pill every two week for 6 months and my wife confirmed pregnant and on 24 September 2010 my wife delivered my first homeopathic daughter by the name of Miss Syafiqah Imaniyah.

My advise to those patient who suffered from Azoospermia, please dont give up 'Homeopathy and acupuncture ' is another way to get baby.

Azoopermia can be cured !!


Bahasa Melayu:


Azoospermia boleh dirawat dan kes diatas berjaya di rawat dengan cara homeopathy. Seorang bapa yang telah kahwin 4 tahun tanpa ada zuriat dan disahkan oleh dua orang doktor allopathy sebagai 'Azoospermia' - tidak ada benih, tidak ada sperma.

" Seorang doktor suroh mengambil anak angkat dan seorang lagi nasihat supaya buat IVF dengan kos RM 20 ribu - Mana lah saya ada duit sebanyak itu. Lagi pulak juga tidak jamin dengan membuat IVF saya boleh anak.

Saya mencari rawatan alternatif lain didalam internet dan jumpa dengan Kaedah HTI Prof Dr Nik Omar dan berusaha membuat temujanji untuk jumpa beliau. Setelah berpuas hati diatas keterangan yang diberikan oleh Dr Nik saya terus mencuba rawatan ini dengan Prof Dr Nik Omar, akhirnya saya berjaya mendapat seorang anak ! , " demekian kata En Amsyari Abd Shakur.

Oleh itu Jangan putus Asa jika anda didapati - Azoospermia' tidak ada live sperm, anda masih mapun untuk berusaha.

Tidak ada jaminan, namun kita boleh ikhtiar.
Selamt mencuba.


Thank You: From Mr. Amsyari Zariri Record No. 5065
Bangi

4 comments:

Dr Hashmi said...

Azoospermia is the deficiency of sperms in the semen of a male, which is linked with very low levels of fertility or even sterility. Natural infertility treatment especially made to increase healthful sperm formation and improves a man’s chances of becoming a father. Read More http://babycapsule.in/

Luis said...

Thanks to doctor Uduehi for taking me out of shame, I am almost 40 years of age but I couldn’t get married because I know could not impregnate a woman because I was suffering from AZOOSPERMIA (ZORO SPERM COUNT) and hospitals did their best for me but I still could not cure. So, Some months back I read about this doctor recommendation online and I decide to give it a try hence hospitals could not help, he administer his medication on me and after the treatment, behold for the first time in my life I started experiencing sperm. You too can be treated just like me and be cured. If interested you can reach him through: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

Google said...

Det var mit sidste håb om at få et barn, og Dr. Obodo fik mine drømme til at gå i opfyldelse. Jeg bad om trylleformularerne, men fortalte det ikke til min mand. Vi fortsatte med at prøve at blive gravid som normalt. Jeg havde en rigtig god følelse af Obodo. Jeg følte mig gravid eller som om graviditet kom meget ca. en uge efter, at trylleformularerne blev kastet. Jeg begyndte at kaste op om morgenen fra morgensygdomme. Jeg troede, det var skålen. Jeg har aldrig følt det før. Og det var sandt! Jeg gik og greb tissepinden for at vise min mand. Jeg gik til mine læger på det tidligst mulige tidspunkt for at få en test, og det kom positivt tilbage. Jeg ringede straks op til min mand for at fortælle ham, at tissepinden ikke var en falsk positiv. Han spurgte mig, hvordan det var muligt. Han var sikker på, at tissepinden blev passeret udløbsdatoen. Jeg fortalte ham alt om Obodo, fertilitetsformularerne, og han var forbløffet. Vi har nu en meget smuk baby dreng på vej, og vi forventer at bruge Obodo i håb om, at jeg kan få min baby pige. Du kan komme i kontakt med doc via info ___ Templeofanswer @ hotmail. co. uk, ring 234 8155 425481 for hjælp

Tak skal du have,
Messer-familien

Unknown said...

I'm free from AZOOSPERMIA after years of no sperm in my testicles, but I never take it seriously none did I see it as a problem while growing up until I became of age to settle down with a woman. My woman advised me to go hospital for diagnoses that its abnormal as she has not felt my sperm in her ever since we started dating, I became very worried and confused when I was told at the hospital that I cannot impregnate a woman. because there's no sperm, I went looking for solution but all to no avail, until a came across Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online. I reached out to him and for the first time I start to experience sperm after taking his medication, it was little at first but became plenty later. You can reach him via Tel: +234-708-487-8384 Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com