Monday, August 1, 2011
Symptoms may appear within 2 to 10 days after exposure to an infected person-even longer for women (up to 3 weeks).
Gonorrhea Symptoms in Women
* It is important to note that infected women have no symptoms in 30% to 40% of cases. Thus it is possible to be infected with gonorrhea and not know about the infection.
* Gonorrhea may cause pelvic inflammatory disease (a serious medical condition that can lead to infertility).
* Infection and irritation of the cervix
* The need to urinate often
* Itching and burning of the vagina, usually with a thick yellow/green discharge
* Infection and irritation of the vagina (this is how the infection usually appears in children who may be victims of incest)
* Bleeding between menstrual periods
Gonorrhea Symptoms in Men
* Pain or burning during urination in most men
* Thick, yellow penile discharge 50% of the time
* Inflammation or infection of a duct in the testicles
Infection or inflammation of the prostate gland
Gonorrhea Symptoms in Newborns
* Irritation of the mucous membranes in the eyes (if not treated, can cause blindness)
Oral and Rectal Gonorrhea Symptoms
* Gonococcal throat infection should be considered in people who complain of sore throat and have other signs of gonococcal infection. Throat infections from gonorrhea are transmitted through oral sex, but occur without any other symptoms in less than 5% of individuals infected with gonorrhea.
* Rectal pain or discharge can be a sign of infection of the prostate and is transmitted through anal intercourse.
Homeopathic Medication For Gonorrhoea
Aconite, Medorrdinum, Thuja, Merc Cor., Merc Sol., Cann Sat., Ac Nit
Posted by Homeopathic Blog at 5:26 AM