starting 2nd January 2008
The four Homeopathic groups in Malaysia
1. Faculty of Homeopathy Malaysia - FAHOM - Chairman by H/Dr Nik Fairuz
2. The Registered Homeopathic Medical Practitioners Association- MRHP - H/Dr Azamn Mat Zin
3. The Asian Homeopathic Medical League- Chairman Prof Dr Mohd Nasir
4. The International Homeopathic Medical league -LHMI - Prof Dr Nik Omar
jointly set up
Homeopathic Flying Doctors Unit
The purpose is to:
1. to cover the need of homeopathic consultants all over Malaysia, especially where there is no homeopathic services availabe at the areas.
2. the patients who need the service of homeopathic doctors need to pay small amount of fee to cover the travelling purposes, so as to provides both emergency assistance and primary healthcare of homeopathic services to people who cannot easily access a hospital or general practice due to prohibitive distance of the outbreak.
This unit also provide Distance Education in Homeopathy and alternative medicine.
This Home Flying Doctors headed by Dr Nik Fairuz Hakim has covered
1. A program at Kedah - 250 kilometer from Kelantan.
2. Johor - 600 km from Kelantan.
3. Gujerat, Pakistan 2nd April 2008
4. Labuan Sabah 10 - 12th April 2008 - 2hrs by flight.
The HQ of this unit is at
The Faculty of Homeopathy Malaysia
No.122 Taman Universiti Gelang Mas, Meranti,
17010 Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia
Fyling doctors in our list are:
1. Dr. Nik Fairuz Hakim
2. Dr. Mohd Nasir Mohd Zain
3. Dr. Faridah
4. Dr Azman Mat Zin.
All of them are masters in Homeopathy, Acupuncture and Bekam.
If in case you need the help of this unit, kindly call 019-9401915 Prof Dr Nik Omar will try to arrange one mission for you at any time at any place