Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two Letters to Prof Omar

First Letter.
Dear Prof Omar,
Thanks for your help.
This was our seventh month of trying to get pregnant, we have been consuming your homeopathic pills for many months and used some of your suggestions and are now pregnant!

Thanks you
Joan H, Sibu Sarawak

Second Letter

Dear Dr Omar,

This is to let you know that I have already conceived. Its becoz of you and your wife who help and all the tips you have been giving me. Through this mail, I would like to thanks all of you and wish you all good luck for helping me to get pregnant.
Earlier I have been trying all other methods such IUI, IVF but failed to conceive.

After trying you method of Infertility - HTI P 2000, now Ive already conceived. There are many more people like me outside who wish to get pregnant naturally, please continue to help many other people who are in this difficulty.

I take this opportunity to thank you for everything and may you continue to help many others who are in this difficulty.

Khatijah, Brunei Darulsallam.

No comments: