* Miscarriage. Symptoms may include:
o Vaginal bleeding.
o Tissue that passes through the vagina.
* Premature birth. Symptoms may include:
o Abnormal vaginal discharge or fluid leaking from your vagina.
o Belly, pelvic, or back (flank) pain. This pain may come and go regularly.
o Preterm labor, which happens when contractions begin before the 37th week of pregnancy.
* Infection. Symptoms may include:
o Nausea and vomiting or diarrhea.
o Urinary problems, such as a urinary tract infection or not being able to urinate.
o Open skin sores or blisters and itching.
* Changes in your blood pressure that may mean you have preeclampsia. This problem may cause:
o Abnormal swelling, especially in your face, hands, or feet.
o A new or different headache.
o Vision problems.
o Pain in the upper right belly.
o Nausea and vomiting.
* Depression. If you are tearful, sad, anxious, or have big mood swings, talk to your doctor. If you are depressed during your pregnancy, you may have a hard time bonding with your baby after delivery. Depression can be treated so that you and your baby will be able to bond.
During the days and weeks after delivery (postpartum period), you can expect that your body will change as it returns to its nonpregnant condition. As with pregnancy changes, postpartum changes are different for every woman. Some problems, such as high blood pressure, hemorrhoids, or diabetes, may continue after delivery. You may need to follow up with your doctor about this problem after delivery.
Review the Emergencies and Check Your Symptoms sections to determine if and when you need to see a doctor.
Masalah Kecil Waktu Kehamilan
Jika anda mempunyai masalah sewaktu kehamilan, jangan khuatir, ubat-ubat homeopathy boleh membantu anda tanpa mendatangkan sebarang kesan sampingan.