Friday, May 20, 2011

Break Through In Acupuncture

om:
"matthew@blindedbyscience.co.uk"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

I am sure that you will find my latest research on acupuncture incredibly interesting.
I have spent the past two years researching amongst other things the property of water
and have made discoveries that prove very simply how acupuncture works. I think it will
not come as too much of a surprise to you to discover that it is nothing whatsoever
to do with chemistry but it is all to do with the unique properties of water and vibrations.

Western science ignores things that it does not understand, and energy
flow is one of those subjects. If you ask most scientists with a
western trained background they will look at you blankly when talking
about energy flow. Not any more. I have managed to provide
overwhelming evidence that acupuncture works on simple scientific
principles; namely vibrations and the unique properties of
water. It is through water that the energy is transferred
throughout the body.

So far the responses to my ideas have been incredible:

“AN EPOCH MAKING BOOK” Professor B.M. Hedge Professor of Cardiology, London University

“I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT’S SO BRILLIANT!” Dr Carolyn Dean

“YOU’VE AWAKENED ME” Professor Gerald Pollack Dept Biology, McGill University

The book is completely FREE to download until the 30th of April from
www.blindedbyscience.co.uk . Go there now to see what the fuss is all
about.

If you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,


Matthew Silverstone

www.blindedbyscience.co.uk
www.facebook.com/blindedbyscience.co.uk

1 comment:

Anneke Sergio said...

Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.