Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Double Vision


Double Vision

Double Vision or diplopia, is the seeing of two objects where there is in fact only one. Seeing double can be frightening, but the causes are not often serious and can usually be treated easily with homeopathic medication.

Sometime a squint which develops in an adult may result in double vision.
Eyes have six muscles ( extra-occular) each whick keep the eyes parallel in all directions of glaze. If any weakens, a squint and double vision may occur. Double vision might happen without any general or ocular ( eye) symptoms being evident. It may, however, be accompanied by tired and strained eyes, eye ache, headache or fuzzy vision.

Homeopathy Dr Zaharah Loman, who has practiced homeopathy for last 10 years suggest that ‘ Causticum 200c’ should be given on the first vsiti to be follow up by “ Euphrasia’ while Prof Dr Mohd Nasir recommended ‘

3 comments:

AltiusHospital said...

Rarely this type of blogs are found with a great information.I would love to suggest people to read your blog and share the information.
IVF Treatment Centre in Rajaji Nagar | Laparoscopic Treatment in Bangalore | Top Uterus Removal Surgery in Bangalore

Becky Lynch said...

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT     

Nancy Hawkins said...

I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com Call or What's App +2348132777335
Website : http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/