Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Varicose Veins

Varicose Veins

Veins are said to be varicose when they become tortuous, thin-walleted and widened and easily visible below the skin. The veins in the superficial tissues of the legs are most commonly affected.

There is no known case for varicose veins of the legs, but there are many factors which may lead to a worsening of varicose veins which are already present. Varicose veins do run in families, but there is no clear – cut reason for this. They are also much more common in women than they are in men.

The veins normally, the blood which supplies the tissues of the lower limb flows down the arteries to the feet and than back up the veins, and so to the heart. In the lower limb, there are two systems of veins: the deep system, and the superficial system. It is the superficial system that is affected us as it consists of veins in the tissue between the muscle and the skin, veins which can easily be seen and are called ‘varicose’ when they become enlarge.

Homeopathic medication for varicose veins is:
Puls, Carbo Veg V., and Sulph are the best remedies. Dr Jouseet suggest “ham V’ to be useful. When it is ulcerated ‘Ars Alb. Calc Carb., Lachesis, Puls, Sulph may be thought of.

2 comments:

kate said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from hepatitis b, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My husband was diagnosed of hepatitis b in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have Joint pain , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to hepatitis b. I never imagined hepatitis b has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. hepatitis b has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

AltiusHospital said...

After spending some time on your blog i thought i utilized my time in a correct way by reading coprrect blog.I appreciate your work.
IVF Treatment Centre in Bangalore | Gynecologist in Bangalore | Best Uterus Removal Surgery in Bangalore