Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Apthae - Mouth Ulcer

Apthae – Mouth Ulcer

[ Pecah Mulut – Pecah Lidah ]Very Interesting Case.

“When I was a student in high school in Malaysia, I used to suffer from ‘Chronic Mouth Ulcer - apthae’ for almost every month for several days with the mouth reddish blue, dry hot skin, with much heat. Constant restlessness, fetid smell from mouth, blisters of the tongue. It was great psychological impact on me. I have been trying various form of medication, it help to stop for few days but almost every month, the symptom keep coming back.

This happen from 1997-1970, the mouth ulcer followed me to Pakistan. When I was
First year at Pakistan Homeopathic Medical College, I have consulted Prof Zaidi, one of the lecturer at PHMC and he suggested me to take ‘Nitric Acid 200c’ one dose per week for one month (4 doses) only. Surprisingly that my ulcer has gone for ever and up till now I never had any more mouth ulcer,” says Dr Nik Omar

Other useful remedies: Borax, Aconite, Calc Carb., Cham., Merc., Nit Ac., Nux Vom., Staph., Sulpur.

Cramp In Limbs Cured.

In early part of my practice I came across so many cases of ‘Cramp in limbs ‘ – legs cramps. This is a sudden involuntary contraction of muscles especially calf. It is most frequently experienced in the lower extremities, sometimes; however, it affects the whole body. The attack frequently occurs at night and during sleep in early morning around 4 to 5 am.
Almost 100% of cramp cases under my supervision, I have treated successfully and cured the cases in time.
Some useful remedies are: Cup Met., Colocynth., Nux Vom., Verat Alb, Camphor.

Homeopathic medication is considered as ‘ the perfect cure for cramps.’ If you have such problems, please consult any homeopath nearest to you. In Kuala Lumpur you may try 03-26926549 web suggested http://homeopathy.xaper.com

2 comments:

AltiusHospital said...

I am glad to find amazing information from the blog. Thanks for sharing the information.
IVF Treatment Centre in Rajaji Nagar | Laparoscopic Treatment in Bangalore | Top Uterus Removal Surgery in Bangalore

Anneke Sergio said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.