Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Premature Ejeculation


Premature ejaculation

Pancutan Pramasa, Cepat Pancut Air Mani

Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem for men. It is a lack of control over ejaculation so that it always happens sooner than the man or his
partner would want. How soon depends on the individual. Some men ejaculate as soon as foreplay starts. Others lose control when they try to insert their
penis, while some ejaculate very quickly after penetration. Whatever the case, premature ejaculation can create tension between a man and his partner.

Occasionally losing control is normal

Premature ejaculation is only a problem if it happens all the time. It’s important to remember that most men occasionally reach orgasm sooner than they’d like. For
instance, it is normal for a man to ejaculate quickly the first time he has s ex. It is also normal if a man hasn’t ejaculated for a long time. The occasional loss of control doesn’t mean the man has a sexual problem.

The causes are psychological


There doesn’t seem to be any physical cause for premature ejaculation. Although the exact cause is unknown, it is suspected that the problem is psychological.

Some factors include:


•Depression or anxiety, particularly about performance
•Feeling anxious about rejection •Expecting failure
•Feeling afraid of harm (some men have an irrational fear that penetration can
cause injury to the penis) * Stress
•Negative sexual experiences in childhood •Religious beliefs
•Problems within the relationship.

Would you like
•to know how it feels to take a woman to the heights of sexual pleasure?
• to have a woman who is deeply fulfilled and satisfied by your lovemaking curled up in bed alongside you?
• to be a great lover with complete ejaculatory control?
• to stop your premature ejaculation ruining sex?

To solve the problem, try homeopathic treatment.

3 comments:

robert said...


Thank You, it's very nice blog. please provide the information of Kamagra as much as possible.

AltiusHospital said...

I would love to suggest people to read your blog and share the information.
IVF Treatment Centre in Rajaji Nagar | Laparoscopic Treatment in Bangalore | Top Uterus Removal Surgery in Bangalore

Unknown said...

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348123877102