- Physical condition - short but stout with dark complexion
- Chilly patient, genaral aggravation in winter
- Appetite good
- Desire for egs, fish, extra salt, salted food
- Intolerance to onion
- Moderate thirst forlarge quantities at long interval
- Stool hard, occasionally with mucus
- Urine clear at regular interval
- Sleep sound
- Dream of fallin from height, dead person, her dead father.
After considering all symptoms with characteristic totality, rubric and repertorisation.
Result of Repertorisation: Lycopodium, Phos scored highest. and Thuja marks the covered eight out of 10 symptoms.
Prescription to follow up
Thuja 30 / 4 doses patient was advised to come after 45 days. First 2 months there was no such improvement, but generally there was no aggravation and patient was in good condition. He appetite, sleep, thirst were normal. The painful menstruation wan not so severe as it was in the past.
After 6 month the patient came back with better result and I prescribed her with Thuja 200 one dose.
After another 5 month, Ultrasonography was done and the study of uterus and ovaries appeared within normal limit with no evidence of any cyst seen in ovaries. Since then today patient is better and there is no complaints of irregular or painful period.
From Homeo Times Vol4 Issue 10 October 2007